Addressing Re-piping Needs
There are several reasons that you may need a repiping in San Jose. Some of the more prominent reasons are as follows:
- Existing Pipes are Galvanized – Galvanized pipes rust, corrode, leak and are just not the best material for plumbing pipes.
- Burst Pipes or Regular Leaks – If your pipes regularly leak or have completely burst and caused floods, then it may be time to get in touch with our repiping experts.
- Rusty or Poor Water Quality – Often, poor water quality is a result of inferior piping. If you have noticed that your water is subpar and you’re running out of ideas to fix it, then it may be time to call our plumbers.
Re-piping isn't a one-size-fits-all kind of operation
It requires planning and professionalism. There are several different types of materials we can repipe your home or business with. The most popular types are:
- Copper – Copper repiping is the most popular choice because it lasts virtually forever. It is resistant to corrosion and heat/cold. But, it is also expensive to install both because of the materials and because of the extensive labor required.
- PEX – PEX stands for Cross-Linked Polyethylene. PEX repiping is much more affordable than copper. PEX tubes are flexible, they do not corrode and they even come in colors to help plumbers isolate problems in the future. PEX is quick to install and cheaper in both parts and labor.
If you are in need of Re-piping don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Whether you need galvanized pipe replacement or just want to refresh your plumbing system, our San Jose repiping plumbers are here to help. Give us a CALL today!