Menlo Park repiping services from the expert plumbers here at Dependable Rooter & Plumbing are always just a quick phone call or a few clicks away. Our team of plumbing professionals is guaranteed to have the training, experience, and necessary knowledge to handle your repipe job the right way, the first time. So, if you think that you would benefit from our Menlo Park repipe services, then please don’t hesitate to contact us today!
Signs that Point Towards You Needing Menlo Park Repipe Service
There are several signs that all point towards you needing Menlo Park repipe services. Some of the more common signs include:
- You need your galvanized steel plumbing replaced to a material that is up to building code in the state
- You wish to replace your existing line with copper to help increase the value of your property
- You want PEX piping to make changes easier in the future
- You have leaks, flooding, or plumbing issues of any kind that all stem from the age and type of pipe material used in your home or business
- It has been more than 30 years since your piping has been replaced
Do You Need Galvanized Pipe Replacement in Menlo Park?
Galvanized steel used to be the plumbing material of choice. It was the choice material until we discovered that it is very prone to things like leaks, rust, corrosion and that they can even increase your chances at contracting water-borne illnesses. In fact, they aren’t even really considered up-to-code in California anymore. Basically, if you have galvanized steel plumbing, then you will most likely need galvanized pipe replacement in Menlo Park. Some choices for materials to replace your galvanized plumbing with include PEX and copper.
How Much Does a Menlo Park Whole-House Repipe Cost?
Generally, a whole-house repipe costs around $15,000. However, the Menlo Park whole-house repipe cost varies on a few factors. Some of the factors that go into estimating how much a repipe will cost are:
- Size of Your Home
- Number of Bathrooms
- Number of Plumbing Fixtures
- Distance From the Main Water and Sewer Lines in Menlo Park
- Type of Piping Currently Present in Your Home
Contact Us for Menlo Park Repiping Services Today!
The Menlo Park repiping experts here at Dependable Rooter & Plumbing are standing by to help you with any and all your repipe needs. From copper pipe replacement to galvanized pipe replacement, we have you covered! So, don’t hesitate! Contact our team of Menlo Park repipe specialists today!