Elk Grove Water Heaters
When You Need Water Heater Repair In Elk Grove, Depend On Us
Hot water is such a regular part of our lives that we immediately notice if something goes wrong with it. Once that hot water stops flowing, our worlds stop with it until we figure out how to solve the problem. Thankfully the experts in Elk Grove water heaters, Dependable Rooter & Plumbing, has the right solution for all of your hot water woes. Whether your current system needs a little bit of extra care or you need a brand new water heater, you can be sure that our team has what you need. We'll have your water heater up and running in no time flat.
When you need help with your water heaters in Elk Grove, you can count on our friendly and knowledgeable team of trained plumbers to help you out. We've dedicated ourselves to providing our customers with the best service in Elk Grove and the surrounding areas. That's why we've earned hundreds of 4 and 5-star review across several platforms, including Yelp! You can be certain that we will show you the same service that earned us the high praise of the rest of our customers. Call us today at (916) 304-7207 to speak with one of our service representatives and see if our services are right for you!
Should I Worry About Elk Grove Water Heater Repair?
Water heaters in Elk Grove have a lifespan that ranges from around 10-15 years. While there is no guarantee that your system will even reach these ages, you can be sure that there will be a noticeable change in its performance if it does. Even with proper maintenance, it is likely that you will begin to see the usual signs of wear (leaking, rust, temperature loss) after a continuous decade of service.
Once your system hits this age range, you'll find that a reliable repair service becomes critical to your water heater's continued operation. While your system will inevitably reach a point of no return, water heater repair in Elk Grove can improve longevity.
If You're Considering Water Heater Repair in Elk Grove, Look For These Signs
Before considering our Elk Grove water heater repair service for your system, look out for the following signs:
- Discolored Water: A discoloration of your home's hot water supply may be due to a buildup of sediment in the tank. In this case, a plumber can fix the issue by cleaning out your tank. However, during cleaning, your plumber may find that the source of the discoloration is not sediment but rather a rusting tank. A rusting tank will require a replacement.
- Insufficient Hot Water: You may have an issue with the system's heating element if you quickly run out of hot water. Having these replaced may solve the issue.
- Low Temperatures: If the temperature of your water is consistently low, chances are your heating elements are covered in mineral deposits. Our plumbers will know the best way to resolve this issue.
- Rumbling Noises: All water heaters produce some noise during operation. However, a noticeable increase in the amount of noise your unit makes may signal a larger problem.
- Leaks: It doesn't take a genius to know that your water heater shouldn't leak. Many leaks require minor fixes that your plumber can provide. However, some leaks, like those caused by rust, may necessitate a complete replacement of your water heater.
In most cases, these problems are only a minor nuisance that our plumbers can easily handle during our Elk Grove water heater repair service. However, if you put off repairs for too long, you may find yourself needing a water heater replacement in Elk Grove.
A Elk Grove Water Heater Replacement Might Be The Right Choice For You
Before you commit to a Elk Grove water heater replacement, make sure that you've thoroughly considered all your options. Replacing your existing water heater is an important decision that will affect you for years to come. Before you take the plunge, think about your system and whether or not it exhibits any of the following:
- The Need For Frequent Repairs: Every appliance needs repairs from time to time. Despite this, issues that reappear and cause repair bills to stack up may signal that it is time for a replacement. This fact is especially true if the repairs will cost you more than the original water heater did.
- Energy-Waste: It may be time to replace your water heater if you suddenly find an increase in your utility bill. A new unit will likely be both more energy and water-efficient.
- Age: Once your water heater hits its twilight years, you'll find that you won't get as much out of it as you once did. As most units fail after 10 to 15 years of operation, this is a good time to start looking for your next water heater.
- Rusting: Chances are you won't notice your water heater rusting until it becomes a major problem. However, once the rust begins giving your water a reddish tint, there's no turning back. The rusting process will continue until your water heater is full of pinhole leaks and can no longer function. Not only does the rusting process spell doom for your water heater, but it can also be hazardous to the health of your household!
- Leaks: While certain leaks only require replacing failing components, larger leaks usually mean the end of a water heater. If you suddenly find that your water heater has suffered major structural damage, attempts to repair the damage often only lead to further disaster.
Any one of these issues is cause enough for a full water heater replacement in Elk Grove. If you find yourself dealing with several of these problems, you can be sure that you're ready for a new water heater.
A Water Heater Replacement in Elk Grove Might Be A Better Choice Than Repairs
It can be difficult giving up your existing system in favor of a new one. You may feel compelled to continue repairing your water heater for as long as possible if you've kept up with your maintenance. Getting rid of your heater would be a waste of money, after all. However, a water heater replacement in Elk Grove is practically guaranteed to save you money over your old unit.
For starters, a leaking unit runs up a large water bill fast. It's simply impractical to maintain an appliance that hemorrhages money like that. Not only will a replacement system avoid this issue, but new water heater models are also more energy-efficient. That means that even if your current system were working optimally, it wouldn't be as efficient as a new model. All of that energy efficiency adds up to a lower utility bill and more money in your pocket. More importantly, failing to replace a rusting water heater affects the comfort and health of your household. Rusty water, after all, is not the healthiest way to clean yourself or your dishes.
When deciding what kind of water heater to buy for your replacement, have Dependable Rooter & Plumbing advise you on which model is best for your home. Our Elk Grove water heater replacement services are sure to help you find exactly what you need.
Depend On Us To Keep Your Elk Grove Water Heaters Up And Running
For years, the people of Elk Grove have depended on our services to keep their home plumbing in working condition. We do it all, from drain cleaning to sewer repair. Because of our extensive knowledge, we know that water heaters are essential to our customer's happiness. We've learned first hand that water heaters in Elk Grove are a critical aspect of any home's basic needs and comfort. That is why we dedicate part of our service to taking care of the water heaters in our community. The next time you find yourself having difficulty with your water heater, we hope that you'll first call us at (916) 304-7207. We guarantee you'll be satisfied with our service.