Cupertino water heaters are necessary plumbing appliances in any home or business. And, here at Dependable Rooter & Plumbing, we pride ourselves on being the go-to company for all things Cupertino water heaters. From repair to replacement and maintenance work, we have you covered! So, don’t hesitate! Contact our team of Cupertino water heater professionals today!
The 2 Types of Water Heaters in Cupertino
There are 2 main types of water heaters in Cupertino. They are tankless and traditional water heaters.
- Traditional Cupertino Water Heaters
Traditional water heaters are the most common type of water heaters in Cupertino. They heat water using gas or electricity and then store the heated water in a large storage tank. These types of water heaters are best used in homes and businesses that use more than 40 gallons of hot water in a single day.
- Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters are exactly what they sound like: water heaters that don’t store water in a storage tank. Also known as instantaneous water heaters, tankless heaters heat water with gas or electricity on an on-demand basis. These types of water heaters are best used in homes that use fewer than 40 gallons of hot water in a day.
Do You Need Water Heater Repair in Cupertino?
One of the most common questions that our experts get asked is: “Do I need water heater repair in Cupertino?” And, in light of this, our team of Cupertino water heater repair professionals has put together a short list of common water heater problems that usually point towards you needing repair services. That list includes:
- No hot water when called
- Smelly or foul-tasting hot water
- Rust colored or cloudy hot water
- Strange noises coming from your water heater
- Leaks and/or flooding around your water heater
When is Cupertino Water Heater Replacement Necessary?
Just like with water heater repair, we often get asekd when Cupertino water heater replacement is necessary. Water heater replacement in Cupertino is necessary if your unit is facing any of the following signs of trouble:
- Age – If your water heater is over 10-years-old, then it is probably time to consider replacing it.
- Constant Repairs – If you need to call us out for Citrus Heights water heater repair more than a few times a year, then you may need to consider a replacement.
- Efficiency – Another good reason to consider Citrus Heights water heater replacement is energy efficiency. Newer models are more efficient.
Contact Us With All Your Cupertino Water Heater Needs!
Do you need water heater repair or replacement in Cupertino? Then you’ve come to the right place! Here at Dependable Rooter & Plumbing, we pride ourselves on being the go-to company for all things water heaters. So, what are you waiting for? Contact our team of Cupertino water heater experts for fast, reliable, and affordable service today!