Are you in need of San Jose repiping service? We have a team of knowledgeable professionals who can help with all your whole-house repiping needs. From copper to PEX, our plumbers have the skill and training to handle the job. If you are looking for quality work and dependable results, work with our repiping plumbers! We stand behind the work do by offering a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So don’t hesitate. Give us a call at (408) 920-7080 to schedule a repiping inspection today. Or, if you prefer, you can always stop by and visit us at 820 Faulstich CT., San Jose, CA 95112.
When it comes to San Jose repiping services, you can always rely on us here at Dependable Rooter & Plumbing. Give us a call or fill out the form on our Request Service page to get started today.
Reasons You May Need A San Jose Repiping
There are several reasons that you may need a repiping in San Jose. Some of the more prominent reasons are as follows:
- Existing Pipes are Galvanized – Galvanized pipes rust, corrode, leak and are just not the best material for plumbing pipes. If you have galvanized pipes in your home or business, then it’s time to call our San Jose repiping plumbers.
- Burst Pipes or Regular Leaks – If your pipes regularly leak or have completely burst and caused floods, then it may be time to get in touch with our repiping experts.
- Rusty or Poor Water Quality – Often, poor water quality is a result of inferior piping. If you have noticed that your water is subpar and you’re running out of ideas to fix it, then it may be time to call our plumbers.
Types Of Repiping
Repiping isn’t a “one-size-fits-all” kind of operation. It requires planning and professionalism. There are several different types of materials we can repipe your home or business with. The most popular types are:
- Copper – Copper repiping is the most popular choice because it lasts virtually forever. It is resistant to corrosion and heat/cold. But, it is also expensive to install both because of the materials and because of the extensive labor required.
- PEX – PEX stands for Cross Linked Polyethylene. PEX repiping is much more affordable than copper. PEX tubes are flexible, they do not corrode and they even come in colors to help plumbers isolate problems in the future. PEX is quick to install and cheaper in both parts and labor.
Our Repiping Plumbers Are Some of the Best Around
When it comes to repiping in San Jose, you should only trust licensed and experienced plumbers. It’s a big job, and it’s always best to get quality plumbers for it. Our repiping plumbers are all experienced and reliable professionals. They come recommended by our many satisfied customers as well. So if you’re looking for a team of high quality plumbing professionals, then you’ve come to the right place.
San Jose Repiping Is Always A Good Call
Whether you need galvanized pipe replacement or just want to refresh your plumbing system, our San Jose repiping plumbers are here to help. Replacing your old, worn out plumbing system is almost always a good call. So don’t wait around. Give us and our team of professional repiping plumbers a call for service today.
To schedule service, contact our office at (408) 549-1034!