Family owned and operated, Dependable Rooter & Plumbing is the answer to all your home’s plumbing needs, from clogged drains to whole house water line replacements. At Dependable, we know time is valuable, we will diagnose your plumbing problems quickly and accurately, and perform the work in a timely, efficient manner.
Dependable Rooter & Plumbing is committed to 100% completely satisfying our clients, which is why we offer a Customer Satisfaction Guarantee on any and all plumbing work performed. All Dependable Technicians are licensed and insured, so you can be confident in our people and our work.
- Complete plumbing, drain cleaning and other related in-home, service calls.
- Serve clients by expertly servicing customers’ entire plumbing system.
- Wear floor savers while in the client’s home and maintaining a neat work area when performing a repair or scheduled service.
- Always explain to the client what service you are performing. Explain and show the client how the company provides superior service.
- Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Re-check all plumbing repairs and installations after you’ve repaired or replaced it, before leaving the client’s home to ensure everything is working properly and that we did indeed fix it right the first time.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Explain the club memberships to the client, giving them an opportunity to join. Maintain an average of converting at least 25% of non-club members and maintain a 90% renewal rate on existing club members.
- Be professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Maintain your truck so that it is neat and clean on the inside and outside at all times. The truck is one of the best billboards that the company has. Park the truck for the maximum impact of the “billboard” when possible. Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
- Adhere to the company Code of Ethics and the Team Rules.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well-inventoried truck.
- Always be safety conscious both on the job and while driving.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.