Family owned and operated, Dependable Rooter & Plumbing is the answer to all your home’s plumbing needs, from clogged drains to whole house water line replacements. At Dependable, we know time is valuable, we will diagnose your plumbing problems quickly and accurately, and perform the work in a timely, efficient manner.
Dependable Rooter & Plumbing is committed to 100% completely satisfying our clients, which is why we offer a Customer Satisfaction Guarantee on any and all plumbing work performed. All Dependable Technicians are licensed and insured, so you can be confident in our people and our work.
- Assist in taking all incoming client calls. Recognize that this is where the client will form their first impression of the company. Good communication with the client is essential! Taking care of clients is your highest priority.
- Have a courteous and pleasant demeanor whether on a phone call or not. Know that courteousness affects other team members’ spirit.
- Answer all calls before the third ring and use the approved company greeting on every call.
- Notify clients ahead of time if the technician is not going to arrive at their home in the scheduled time window and re-schedule the time to the client’s satisfaction if necessary.
- Keep in contact and build rapport with Club Membership clients. Extra scheduled service appointments should be booked to make up for any shortfall of repair calls. Performing the budgeted number of service and repair calls each day is critical, because residential replacement leads are coming from those calls.
- Assist with supervising and dispatching of all service and maintenance calls to ensure maximum efficiency of scheduling without compromising client satisfaction.
- Debrief technicians after each call and make sure they collected payment.
- Adhere to our company Code of Ethics and the Team Rules
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Company Sponsored Family Events
- Holiday Parties
- 1 week paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- High school diploma/GED required
- Self-starter, reliable, flexibility with hours
- Strong customer service skills
- Present and communicate professionally (written and verbal)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills on a professional and technical level
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Must be a critical thinker – ability to resolve client concerns
- Telephone etiquette and working knowledge of email systems
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to develop tools that create efficiencies within department
- Bilingual a plus, not required